Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Booth decor

In the first 9 days of this month only 4 items sold. Happily 2 of the items were pieces I have had for a few years waiting for a booth. I did put out "spring" blooms--artificial apple blossoms, tulips in a planter and a garden trug with roses and ferns sitting atop an enamel basin. I'm hoping some "decor" will draw the eye and person in. How do framed prints and other wall art do? Are they hard sells or fly off the wall?
I'm trying not to have a lot of the same type of item--like a mess of tea cups and saucers or souvenir plates, or kitchen utensils. I'm going for a more restrained look of classy sideboard/table items. And that quirky item that one may not see in every other booth.
I hope I can find some wicker, outdoor, gardening items for May.

No comments: