Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Sales so far

The only good thing in the past days has been the weather, two great warm days unexpected in March. Broke a record from 1976 with high of 80. Of course these two days had to be the start of the work week.
Had a free of work weekend and attended 2 auctions. I was so tired both days that I didn't stay long as I was almost falling asleep on Friday night, and Saturday afternoon's had the items I was interested in up early. Seemed like a waste of time, as combined I spent less time at 2 than I normally do at 1 auction. Slim picking now through Easter Sunday.
Yard sale weather almost here and I hope to find some saleable items. I have sold enough merchandise to cover rent and close to what I have spent on new items this month, with 4 more possible days of sales.
What is needed to push sales to a level of $1000 a month? High end pieces with substantial prices? Items in the $50 to $125 range or attractive eye catchers in the under $25 range and focus on quantity?

No comments: