Saturday, March 17, 2007

Half way into the 1st Month

Half way through the month and I have covered rent but nothing has sold since Sunday. I don't know if it's because traffic is down during the week days. I'll have to start a tracking of sales by day.
Will return to mall on Monday to straighten and freshen.
Hopefully today-Sat, and Sunday will generate a sale or two. Have to work at real job this weekend so I'm excited to get back to the "mall".
More excited to get to an auction next weekend.
How long is good enough to judge if this is a go? Should it be kept running in order to take a loss for tax purposes?
I now have a list of what I want to be when I retire just in case antiques dealer doesn't cut it.
--floor person at an auction, auctioneer with training, floor person at antiques mall. estate sale assistant or coordinator, bagger at grocery store
I'm open for other suggestions.

No comments: