Wednesday, May 16, 2007

eBay

Taking a leap and trying out eBay as a buyer. I'll attempt to be successful on several items and get that positive feedback. If I can hold back on buying everything I see, I'll create a sellers account and try to start an auction of perhaps 10 items--all non fragile, easily packaged.
Currently waiting for 1st 2 items to arrive so I too can leave feedback. Certainly creates handfuls of email. I did create an items I'm watching list to see if my pricing ability has improved. When I begin listing to sell I think it will be US only with choice of either USPS or UPS shipping. Also trying to save packaging materials.
Sales at the antiques booth are moving slowly, bit at least selling. Next month is an anniversary sale, so I'm picking through the items I can part with, to add extra merchandise and hopefully snag a buyer's eye. If the weather could hold fine for a full weekend and it's not a weekend I have to work I want to have a yard sale to make room for booth stock and get a cash flow.

No comments: