Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Great resource found

As I was searching my library's catalog I had to go to the statewide catalog and there I found a book I wanted but it was listed as an electronic resource--what was this? I found it was part of the Hathi Trust digital library collection (also partnered with Google) of digitized books etc. Found the book I wanted and was able to create a login and setup my "collections". For old books about antique categories I found several with full view of text and pictures. WOW! I don't need to buy these just return to collection whenever I want. Also found some titles for those doing genealogy and found a few books published by relatives.

This chaise was a quick seller at full price--I was at booth the day the buyer came to pickup and assisted to load it into his SUV! I knew it would fit because I carted it in mine.

Booth had a great December, January OK--but the snowstorms don't help with visitors/purchasers.

No comments: