Thursday, July 30, 2009

July and summer really hasn't brought the heat!

Fortunately sales are up this July over the past 2 months at the mall booth. I've had 2 mini yard sales on Sundays and got rid of 2 box loads of misc stuff plus some other knick knacks. Weather is not cooperating for weekends.
Now family illnesses hamper gadding about.
I had a meeting in a park awhile back and was able to take a short nature trail and was surprised to come upon a fawn in a meadow nibbling all the wildflowers etc



This was in a park surrounded by a city--metropolitan area!

I also found this old gate post/hitchin' post. Made me think of the framed photos I saw at the art fair "craft booth" that was selling framed photos of images looking like letters so one could spell out a name or word

No comments: